Cole Slaw Cole Slaw

I thought it was adorable and creative.

DBuck-Eye responds:

Adorable. That's a new one. Glad you liked it!

Eggstinction Eggstinction

I like this. it has some elements from the Heli attack series that I really liked.

Scale of the Universe 2 Scale of the Universe 2

This is extremely humbling to me XD

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

awesome game

I like the fact that its like the real games only what happened to charmander learning metal claw? Any way I think held Items would be cool like light ball or quick claw and have them available at the shop. click and drag to equip you know. but its challenging and fun I can't wait for more updates. XD

Steelcurse Steelcurse

I liked it a lot.

I didn't get enough leveling to see the last spell but anyway. I liked this game a lot. The art direction for the different landscapes was very nice as well as the creatures and humans/elves/dwarfs etc. I wish it could have been longer. I especially like the small descriptions you put for each square my imagination was fulfilled. And I guess the combat system was a little bit repetitive but thats what these types of rpgs do. Again I liked it It seems these types of rpgs are making a small come back. Thanks for this one and keep up the good work.

Hyptosis responds:

Thank you sir!

Build a Robot 3 Build a Robot 3

Very nice.

I'm a mech nut and this game satisfies me. Good job keep it up.

Super Mario Defence Super Mario Defence

epic win

I thought that the chain ball could use a range upgrade and the hammer bros a reload upgrade then they would be crazy hard but nice game all around.

Gravibounce Gravibounce

challenging but fun

make more this is fun!

Matt-Porter responds:

Thanks for the review. There will be a sequel in coming months that builds upon what we tried here. It will offer a few obstacles, a level editor, user made levels and more. We have some other projects on the way first, but keep an eye out. Thanks for playing :)